What is it? Why is it important? What is its’ place in Schools?
- To introduce young people to the concepts of logistics in a number of different contexts.
- To inform students of the potential future jobs and careers opportunities available within Logistics
Young SCALA, a group with experience in both Logistics and learning is happy to provide the following opportunities for schools:
The 7 R’s – What is Logistics?
Half day programme for top primary and secondary school students introducing and explaining the concept of Logistics Including…
- A 10 minute brief presentation on Logistics
- A short interactive simulation to demonstrate logistics in action
- A handout with information and a possible extension challenge for students
Funding – Cost to schools, costs shared by schools and local business OR local business funding for school programme