Whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right!”
Bespoke workshops available designed to suit the needs and aspirations of students.
Leadership / Team building
- To introduce students to KS 2,3, 4 and 6th Form to the challenges and opportunities which lie ahead
- To allow students to reflect on their goals and aspirations for the future
- To support and develop the skills the students will require to achieve their potential
Walking the Future… every step I take is a period in my life…where would I like to be? What would I like to be doing? Who else is with me? Students walk and reflect on there they will be in: 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years
- My style/My skills/Study Skills:
- Team Building: Communication and Presentation
- Group Challenges
A Postcard to myself…everyone writes a note to themselves about what they are good at and what they want to achieve …to be returned to them in 6 months time…not to be read by anyone else.
Young people help other young people to learn by:
Peer Tutors build relationships that are supportive and productive and also learn important skills themselves.